San Jose, California 95110 - United States
Digital Marketing Technology
3 months ago
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Maintain creative, production, and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
- Work closely with Scrum Master to track sprint progress against overall project timelines.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Work closely with the product and account leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Someone who can operate at a director level but can also be a SCRUM Master
- Someone who can understand the scope of the work. Be comfortable managing a HUB team, as well as global and shared components.
- Someone who will participate in the management library. Need to understand what work is global vs shared, and distribute across the team.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience managing projects in an Agile development environment
- Must have experience managing at least two (2) AEM implementations
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and Target is a plus. Experience implementing Adobe's Marketing Cloud product suite is ideal.
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- AEM Business Practitioner Certification (If no certification, then 2 - 4 AEM projects and a deep understanding of AEM 6.x).
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
MatchAdobe Experience Manager
MatchAdobe Experience Manager (AEM)
No matchAgile Methodologies
No matchProblem Solving
No matchProject Delivery
Level of education