Chicago, Illinois 60607 - United States
Digital Marketing Technology
3 months ago
Well versed experienced Architects to help Lead a project for Pitch.
Project to go through to end of November. (Strong chance of being extended.
- Act as the technical thought leader for the AEM platform on all service and support decisions
- Participates in the evaluations, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions.
- Provide the deepest level of application support and knowledge
- Proven ability to advise and guide solution discussions for large scale customer facing internet applications.
- Design, develop, test, and implement new configurations, architectures, and standards
- Provide guidance, to customers, 3rd party integration specialists, and/or internal teams, on solutions to increase application availability, redundancy, scalability, and performance
- Performs project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks to ensure timelines are met
- Assist customers and internal teams to automate processes and incorporate best practices & methodologies
- Provide leadership and guidance when customer downtime issues arise and provide RCA support as requested
- Model the highest level of ownership on customer issues through resolution and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers via phone, tickets, and email
- Responsible for the technical development of peers
- Manage long-running and complex projects for internal and external customers
- Ability to work with onsite and remote development teams on the deployment of web-based applications
- Assists the engineer with tuning when appropriate
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer/Internal Feedback (delivered via Unsat Ratings and/or email & phone)
- Stability and performance of customer applications, as relates to customer uptime, using internal monitoring tools
- Customer retention and growth as a result of consistently delivering high levels of service & support around customer application stability
- On-time and accurate completion of assigned projects