This position is with a exciting digital marketing agency that will be 50% functional and 50% hands-on. As a lead you will be involved in the planning activities as well as guiding the team into the solution and scope of work.
• The AEM Lead Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
• You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art AEM Solutions
• Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
• Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
• Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
• Experience on several AEM Implementations (6.2 and later required; AEM 6.5 is a plus)
• Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
• Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience working with Adobe Experience Manager
• Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
• Experience working with geographically separate project teams
• Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
• Experience with secure coding practices • Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
• Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
• Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
• Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
• Exposure to open-source technologies
• Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.