Dallas, Texas 560 100 - United States
Digital Marketing Technology
4 months ago
Looking for a sales manager to be customer facing to work with end clients. Responsible for successfully delivering projects that bolster and integrate the native capabilities of Adobe AEM to the customer stack.
This role will also require the ability to proactively provide guidance on AEM Projects, receive direction from business units and other non-IT staff and deliver innovative web solutions to solve business needs. Participate in web projects when incorporating vendor software tools and APIs in order to meet business requirements and enhance the user experience. Provide training for AEM implementation as needed.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic e-business objectives through technology solution implementation, taking a technical leadership role in some circumstances.
- Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM/CQ.
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM.
- Development Skill Level: NINJA
- AEM 5.6 or higher, Java/J2ee, Web Services (SOA & REST), HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, and HTTP
- Worked with modern front-end frameworks and preprocessors (Angular, Underscore, Bootstrap, LESS etc).
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management (ideally using GIT/ Phabricator)
- Experience in these areas a plus: Knowledge of Application Frameworks i.e. Spring, OSGI, Sling; Agile framework with SCRUM.
- Solid experience in a customer facing role, specifically as it relates to serving as the liaison to the customer stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing.
- Excellent Communication Skills with a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to functional team members.
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- 5-7 years of experience in software development, documentation, and implementation
- United States Citizenship or it’s equivalent is preferred
- Active or ability to get a Public Trust clearance
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Related field