Data Science & AI
Search our niche IT database featuring profiles of top-rated talent in high-demand roles in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
Finding the right niche candidate for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence roles is challenging and time-consuming. Our team of skilled Data Science recruitment experts maintain regular communication and relationships with high-demand Data Science and A.I candidates that work exclusively with us.
Browse Top Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Talent
Scroll and filter through top-rated digital marketing technology talent profiles with specializations in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
*All candidate names and photos have been substituted for privacy reasons.
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Mathematics | Robert Morris University | Moon Township, PA
- 11+ years – Data scientist focused on insight delivery with experience on thinking critically, exploring and analyzing data to solve problems, creating visualizations, building models, optimizing systems, and driving business impact.
- Educational background in applied mathematics, operations research, and data science with experience using multiple programming languages.
- Strong business acumen, relationship building, communication, and presentation skills come from experience in management leading a team of 25.
- Also managed his own website for over 15 years.
Data Science Certificate | TDWI Data Science Bootcamp | San Diego, CA
Data Science Manager
2009 – B.S. Electrical Engineering & B.S. Computer Science – Texas Tech University
- Global technical leadership experience with 10+ years of professional experience.
- Leading the global Computer Vision / AI organization, responsible for researching, developing, and delivering market-disrupting production-grade technologies to the automotive insurance and repair industries.
- Develop and maintain technical roadmaps, project schedules, staffing plans, and budgets to align with product priorities, sales needs, and financial targets
- Delivered technical presentations at trade shows, public seminars, and private events with up to 200 attendees.
- Staffed and managed a team of 5 controls engineers researching and implementing novel control algorithms and hardware for Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) light sources used in semiconductor manufacturing.
AI & Machine Learning Certificate
Data Science Manager
- 2010 – Msc. Mathematics – University of North Texas
- +10 years of Extensive experience with Machine Learning & Data Mining Algorithms for solving Business Problems.
- Highly technical Mathematical background & training.
- 9+ years of a proven track record of applied data science in challenging fields.
- Reputation for being the go-to person for solving poorly formulated, ambiguous, challenging problems.
- Always ensures products and solutions have a meaningful impact and are not just an exercise in academics.
Data & Applied Scientist II
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/Actuarial Science, Business Minor – University of Texas
- +5 years of professional IT experience as an Applied Data Scientist.
- Design and implement predictive and prescriptive models to enhance ads monetization $5M+ annually through data regression, rule-based system, and forecasting techniques
- Consult and construct $10M+ business solutions to help drive product and ad monetization strategy across Microsoft publisher properties from engineering conception to product/feature shipment.
- Scope and conduct monetization experiments and simulations through A/B and multivariate testing to inform and optimize revenue strategy
P Exam/1, FM Exam/2, MFE Exam/3, MLC Exam/4
Vice President, Data Science
2019 – Technical Leader Program | Carlson Executive Education
2010 – Masters | Healthcare Administration | University of Minnesota
2007 – Bachelor of Arts | Philosophy and Great Ideas | Carthage College
- Created a world-class data science team and expanded it globally to 23 people
- Generated $17M in cost savings by improving adherence machine learning models in 2018
- Led 2019 Medicare Data Science strategic planning and identified key areas of focus that would differentiate UnitedHealthcare from competitors
- Founded the Machine Learning Center of Excellence to identify emerging trends and create best practices for machine learning throughout the enterprise
- Established end-to-end machine learning processes for model creation, validation, design, and deployment, reducing model completion times by 42%
Data Tech 2019, NG Healthcare Summit, Unbound Miami Innovation Festival, 2018.
2011- Master of Science in Computer Systems Engineering – Northeastern University
2005- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics University of Huston
- 8+ years of experience in data science/machine learning, driving insights from complex data, forecasting, predictive and explanatory analysis, modeling and simulation, optimization, coding in open source programming language.
- Pioneered technology transformation and optimization projects in multiple companies.
- Skilled in Python, R, SQL, Linux, Big Data, NPL, Analytical Models, Database Architecture, ML, Power BI, and IBM Cognos
Director, Analytics Innovation
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore – B.Eng (First Class Honors), Mechanical & Production Engineering
University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA – MS, Manufacturing & Technology Management
- 20 years of IT Experience
- Seasoned Digital leader who has designed, developed, and deployed custom digital solutions in multiple industries that delivered innovation and quantified operational improvements.
- Perceptive product and team management skills as well as using Agile methodology aimed at delivering significant value to stakeholders
- Led AI, ML, and Deep Learning initiatives developed POCs and MVPs and, scaled promising models into a business centered and owned solutions
- Consulted, modeled, and analyzed $250 million domestic transportation spend for the US Dept. of Defense, demonstrated savings opportunities of more than 25% at current service levels
Speak with one of our Data Science and Artificial Intelligence recruitment experts to start receiving qualified candidates in your inbox
How To Receive Gold Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Candidate Profiles In Your Inbox
SPEAK WITH LEADING DATA SCIENCE AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RECRUITMENT EXPERT
Consult with one of our Data Science and Artificial Intelligence recruitment experts to understand your goals, technical needs, and team dynamics.
WORK WITH HANDPICKED DATA SCIENCE AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TALENT
Within days start receiving qualified candidate profiles your inbox. Average time to start receiving profiles within 48 hours.
FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR DATA SCIENCE AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ROLE
Our Data Science and Artificial Intelligence recruitment specialists thoroughly pre-screen and pre-qualify every candidate. We work hard to ensure you’re getting a highly qualified, technical match that meets the demands and qualifications of the job.
Sourcing in-demand specialty talent in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence isn’t easy.
If you’re tired of handing your Data Science or Artificial Intelligence job to nontechnical recruiters and HR, we’re here to help. No more endless back and forth messaging with recruitment partners and endless unqualified candidates in your inbox.
Our leading niche IT recruiting agency works exclusively with Data Science and Artificial Intelligence specialized candidates that have specialized, in-demand skills such as Python, R, Data Visualization, and Machine Learning.
As a leading IT recruitment agency, we know the importance of focusing on skilled Digital Marketing Technology talent that can provide value to your organization. We successfully screen, source, and find talented individuals in this highly specialized and evolving digital marketing technology landscape.
As specialized IT recruitment specialists, we’re not just another recruitment agency. We take pride in nurturing ongoing client and company partnerships. We partner with clients to ensure their success while supporting their vision throughout the entire recruitment process.
We know how challenging it can be to fill niche IT roles or navigate the long process of finding a candidate with a specialized IT skillset. That’s why we streamline the traditional recruiting process through our extensive network of niche candidates and clients. We serve as a liaison between clients and candidates and match the best IT talent so you can go back to focusing on what’s important.
When you work with Focus GTS you can hire Contractors and Full-Time employees.
For contact roles, we work to your budget, and on permanent roles, we work on a flat fee basis.